Monday, October 1, 2012

My political autobiography


My name is Ivan Segura I am 19 years old, I am starting my first year of college. My reasons for taking Government 2305 are to obtain more of a political background, and an understanding of our government and how it has evolved into what it is today. I have witnessed the tragedy of 9/11, nearly a decade of our troops trying to hunt down the man responsible for that tragic day, and then finally the killing of that man. I like any other person knows what is right and wrong in this country. All of which is a matter of opinion in the eyes of him or her. My views right now are more post-modern than anything. I feel that diplomacy should be used more than force. I support the government in what it has done to help those who need help but also understand that we are falling more in dept and need to fix it. Although my views of our government are set right now, they are still a bit shady because I am young. This is just another beauty of growing up. As I age my beliefs and opinions of our government can still change.

No comments:

Post a Comment